[YamahaDX] Source for Supermax Extension
Florian Anwander fanwander@mnet-online.de [YamahaDX]
2018-09-17 19:48:16 UTC
Hello,

I am looking for a source of the Supermax extension for the DX7 (mk1).
Dan Armandy is no longer selling them, and the user "grantm" on ebay
does not sell/ship to Europe :-(

Any idea?

Regards
Florian
http://www.florian-anwander.de/
ramirohernandezpta@sbcglobal.net [YamahaDX]
2018-09-18 05:49:04 UTC
I have supermax board
I get it from eBay long time ago
I never install that in my Yamaha dx7
I’m on Chicago ,USA
2018-09-18 08:42:11 UTC
Hello Ramiro
I have  supermax board
I get it from eBay long time ago
I never install that in my Yamaha dx7
I’m on Chicago ,USA
Let me know
Thanks for the offer. I will forward it to my customer, but I am looking
for a general european source.

I might think about building a run myself (under the License of Dan
Armandy of course)

Florian
http://www.florian-anwander.de
philippe.duval@gmail.com [YamahaDX]
2018-09-19 07:08:56 UTC
I bought mine from happygeraldine on eBay, the seller is based in france and shipping worldwide : https://www.ebay.com/itm/SuperMAX-extension-card-for-Yamaha-DX7/273469673331?hash=item3fac100f73:g:kgkAAOSwjVVViIOQ https://www.ebay.com/itm/SuperMAX-extension-card-for-Yamaha-DX7/273469673331?hash=item3fac100f73:g:kgkAAOSwjVVViIOQ

Philippe